Almeryx is managed by:
- Experienced business owners.
- Professional post-secondary educators.
- Human resources professionals.
Why use Almeryx?
- Build a talent pool for employers.
- Make trained candidates available.
- Offer ATS (applicant tracking system) for employers to track candidates.
- Level the playing field equally for large and small companies.
- Use inbound recruiting versus outbound recruiting.
Inbound recruiting (employers search for candidates) for is long-term recruiting solution (proactive).
Outbound recruiting (candidates come to employers) is short-term recruiting solution (reactive).
For the Employer.
- Attract the right candidates.
- Engage qualified candidates.
- Hire fast.
- Use data-driven recruitment.
- Build a strong brand.
- Ensure good candidate experience.
- Recruit fairly.
- Creat an efficient recruiting process.
For the Job Seeker.
- Find jobs easily.
- Built-in job search features with multiple criteria.
- Track applied jobs.
- Apply for jobs directly.
- Contact employer directly.
- Employer can contact directly.
- Receive job alerts.
- Be shortlisted by employer.
- Build resume with key words
- Employer can receive candidate job alerts with matching qualifications.
- Resumes can be featured.
- Employer can search resumes.